Our informational “How To” complete with cleaning overview, is as clear as the fine distillate you might enjoy in your “S” Pod along with any concentrate that isn’t too thick. The “S” Pod is an intricate coil for the advanced vaper… looking for #PerfectClouds.
In celebration of Shatterizers 2nd year anniversary, at the Karma Cup, we “soft” launched our newest invention the “S” Pod, amongst our cannabis connoisseur friends and extracts families! We so greatly appreciate all the #VapeLove and support we’ve gotten from the grassroots community. It’s ongoing perfection to be able to grow with you, by creating products we hope you love as much as we do.
The “S” Pod is meant for more viscous vape-able (not edible) oils, like Honey Oil, Distillate, etc. If it is very thick oil, the wick will not saturate and it will not work. You will also need a syringe like contraption to fill it, if you catch our drift.
The “S” Pod is an intricate coil for the advanced vaper. The “S” Pod is encased by borosilicate glass, to see the level and beauty of your product, this coil is delicately designed for the fullest flavor!
This ceramic oil coil is compatible with all Shatterizer batteries and Shatterizer original globe tops. It is reusable, refillable and disposable, because after several weeks of usage, the “S” Pod wick will “burn out.”
Vape Family, after you WATCH this incredibly comprehensive video (perhaps twice) please read the below “S” Pod RULES:
- Unscrew the lid from the borosilicate glass coil very carefully.
- Be gentle holding the coil, the “S” Pod is made of borosilicate glass.
- Hold the opened coil in one hand upright, fill the coil with the other.
- Only fill the coil until you reach the top of the “S” logo.
- Coil holds approximately 1 ml or a gram of oil, do not overfill.
- Screw lid back on coil carefully, making sure it is sealed securely.
- Always use the lid and keep the lid on coil to prevent spillage.
- Keep coil vertical and upright at all times.
- Ensure 3 O-rings are in place: inside lid, on top of vertical centre tubing and at coil base.
- Allow liquid to saturate coil and wick for at least 15 minutes before first use.
- Soaking the coil before use is very important for taste quality.
- Thinner oils take less time to saturate the wick and thicker oils will take longer.
- It is best not to use extremely thick oils.
- Start on the lowest temperature setting “RED” to gauge vaping viscosity and flavour.
- Do not use coil without lid, or vape without Shatterizer original globe on top.
Want to learn more about PROJECT “S” please visit: